A. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. A Berth License Agreement must be signed by the Marina Owner and Vessel Owner prior to the Vessel being berthed at the Marina.
2. All fees and charges payable to the Marina Owner must be settled in accordance with the Registration Form and Berthing Agreement but in any event prior to occupying a Berth at the Marina.
3. The following documents are required for a Vessel to occupy a Berth at the Marina:
(a) current registration;
(b) current certificate of insurance;
(c) copy of the Vessel Owner’s current passport or other identifying document;
(d) details of any finance/mortgage over the Vessel;
(e) any other documentation that the Marina Owner may request further documentation from time to time prior to approving the Vessel.
4. The Marina Owner takes no responsibility for accidents, injury, or death to any persons in, or working within, the Marina at any time. All persons wishing to enter the Marina for any reason do so at their own risk.
5. Parking permits are issued to vehicles registered to the Vessel Owner and their immediate family & crew only. The Parking Permits are non-transferable. Any vehicle not displaying a current permit will not be permitted to remain in the Marina. The Marina does not warrant the availability of parking. Permits will not be issued to delinquent accounts.
6. All changes of address, telephone numbers and/or ownership of a Vessel shall be reported to the Marina Owner immediately.
7. All persons must observe any reasonable direction given by the Marina Owner or the Manager on Marina Owner’s behalf. If a request from the Marina Owner is not complied with, the Marina Owner reserves the right to remove the person from the Marina.